IPL fever has infected the whole nation and VSSUT is no exception!!! This is what we do almost every day at VSSUT:
- Going to the TV room 15 minutes before the match starts to get a seat!
“Still there’s a considerable amount of chance that one won’t find a vacant seat!!!”
- Holding back the urge to go to the toilet out of fear of missing out a Six or a wicket
“I lost 21 years of movie by going to the loo during interstellar! Won’t repeat the same mistake again!”
- But if the call of nature becomes unbearable then “Bhai! Seat rakhna mera! Toilet jaake aa raha hoon” But it’s gone when one returns!
“How can one ever ask a senior to get up??” :/
- Buckets act as drums when a boundary is hit!!!
“We always have musical instruments around! Even if we sometimes take them to the toilet”
- Even lab vivas don’t prevent full attendance at the TV room!
“Lab viva he kal? Match dekh lete hain pehle! After all Chennai ka match he!”
- The never ending war between CSK haters and CSK supporters!
“Because cric-wars are fought off the field too”
- Power cut during matches
“Firse power cut?! Cricbuzz pe score check kar! Jaldi”
“Abey! Phone me charge nai he!” :’(
- Scorecard that never loads thanks to lightning fast internet speeds in Burla
“Page load hua?”
“Naa yaar! Abhi bi loading…. Loading…. Loading…!!!” :’( :’(
- Betting on Indiabet
“IPL season without betting is totally unimaginable! After all who doesn’t want all the goodies one can get by betting on indiabet?”
- Endless discussions and scrutiny on a team’s and player’s performance
“Arey yaar dekha tune Gayle ne kal kya chakka maara!”
“Raina short ball ko sahi se khelna sikh jae toh bas use koi nahi rok sakta!”
And I wonder why do they even hire coaches when we have so many professional critics right here in burla?
- “Tera team harega” and then unsuccessfully trying to slip out when the opponent’s team wins!
“Kya bol raha tha re tu! KKR harega? Chehra dikha to thoda abhi apna!” 😀 😀