SEVENTH CONVOCATION – 24th NOVEMBER, 2015
1. The degree recipients willing to attend the convocation and receive the degree certificate in person must submit the REGISTRATION FORM and the OPTION FORM (Part-I) along with the required fee of ₹500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only). However, the degree recipients willing to receive the degree certificate in absentia shall submit the OPTION FORM (Part-II) only along with the required fee of ₹1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only)
2. The University will arrange to supply the academic robe for the occasion at the Convocation after verifying your Identity Proof with photograph.
3. Please note that for operational convenience, the academic robes will only be issued on payment of REFUNDABLE amount of ₹500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) from 10.00 AM to 8.00 PM on 23rd November 2015 and from 7.00 AM to 9.00 AM on 24th November 2015 only to the degree recipients in person. To avoid possible embarrassment to degree recipients and their parents, it is worth mentioning that the request for issue of academic robes will not be entertained after 9.00 AM of 24th November 2015 (i.e. the day of the convocation). Academic robes will not be issued to proxy. Entry Pass for parents may be obtained from Registration Counter before the day of convocation.
4. REHEARSAL (COMPULSORY FOR DEGREE RECIPIENTS)
There will be a rehearsal of the convocation process at 3.00PM on 23.11.2015 (MONDAY) in the University Auditorium. Only a complete rehearsal shall ensure compliance by all concerned. Hence, it is advised that the students ensure to participate in the convocation rehearsal.
5. Dress Code
The following dress code is to be strictly followed for Degree Awardees on the day of convocation.
Male Students: Full sleeve, light coloured plain shirt and dark coloured full pant.
Female Sudents: Saree of sober colour/decent design of salwar (Dark Colour) Kameez (Light Colour) with Chunni.
6. The degree recipients are requested to wear proper footwear (shoes) befitting the occasion.
7. Degree recipients are required to occupy the allotted seats at Sir Viswesaraya Auditorium of the University one hour before the commencement of Convocation i.e. before 10.00 AM on 24.11.2015 positively.
8. Children below 12 years are not allowed into the Auditorium during the Convocation.
9. Accommodation may be provided only to the degree recipients on request in various Halls of Residence within the University Campus. Kindly note that accompanying persons will have to make their own arrangement off-campus.
10. The degree recipients are requested to confirm their participation well in advance in the email-ID:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Prof. P K Hota) OR email@example.com (Prof. S K Swain)
IMPORTANT CONTACT DETAILS
1. Prof. P. K Hota, Professor-In-Charge, Convocation : 9439859929 (Regarding General Information)
2. Prof. S K Swain, Dean, Academic Affairs : 9937082348 (Regarding Academic Matters, Certificate, Medals etc.)
3. Dr. R. R. Dash, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Civil Engg : 8280122184 (Regarding Registration and Academic Robes)
4. Prof. D Mishra , Dean Students’ Welfare : 8895140999 (Regarding Accommodation and Food)
Team VISSION welcomes the Batch Of 2015 for their Convocation. Blessed!